Motosure is a motocycle insurance policy designed by riders for riders. Specifically aimed at the recreational rider, Motosure offers a wide range of benefits to protect your prized motorcycle. We cover all major brands including but not limited to Suzuki, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Honda, Ducati, BMW, MV Augusta, KTM, Erik Buell Racing, Bimota, Triumph and Aprilia.
- Comprehensive Insurance - Accidental or malicious damage (including windscreen glass), storm, flood or fire, theft or attempted theft and Your legal liability for damage to the property of other people following an Occurrence involving an Insured Motorcycle.
- Agreed Value - The sum insured stated in Your Schedule. However if this amount is 120% or more of the motorcycle’s Market Value then the Market Value is the maximum payable.
- Keys and Locks - Up to $1,000 per Policy Period.
- Protective Equipment - $1,000 included as standard.
- Legal Liability - Up to $20,000,000 for third party property damage caused by an Authorised Riders negligence.
- Track Day Cover - Can be covered upon application and acceptance by the insurer.
Training, Track and circuit days are not automatically covered under your policy, you must apply and be approved. Below is a list of approved events subject to the insurers acceptance of your application.
Alternatively, if you use an Insurance Broker for your insurances, all brokers have access to Motosure – so if you use an insurance broker make sure you ask them for a Motosure Insurance motorcycle policy.
- Phillip Island (VIC)
- Broadford (VIC)
- Sydney Motorsport Park (NSW)
- Queensland Raceway (QLD)
- Lakeside Raceway (QLD)
- Morgan Park (QLD)
- Mallala (SA)
- Barbagallo (WA)
- California Superbike School – Level 1
- California Superbike School – Level 2
- California Superbike School – Level 3
- Phillip Island Ride Days – C Slow Group (white)
- Phillip Island Ride Days – B Medium Group (yellow)
- Phillip Island Ride Days – B1 Medium Fast Group (green)
- Sydney Motorsport Park Ride Days – C Slow Group (white)
- Sydney Motorsport Park Ride Days – B Medium Group (yellow)
- Sydney Motorsport Park Ride Days – B1 Medium Fast Group (green)
- Champions Ride Days – Red
- Champions Ride Days – Green
- Champions Ride Days – Blue
- The Motorcycle Sportsmen of Qld inc – Slow
- The Motorcycle Sportsmen of Qld inc – Medium
- Honda Australia Rider Training (HART) Advanced I – Intermediate
- Honda Australia Rider Training (HART) Advanced II Course
- Honda Australia Rider Training (HART) Advanced III Course